20MIN|MAX FILM SCORE COMPETITION 2015
CALL FOR ENTRIES
For musicians, sound designers and composers
Compose your own interpretation – music, sounds and / or voices – of 20min|max’ silent short film produced by Anton Kaun .
All genres are accepted, all styles allowed. Whether instrumental music or computer-generated sounds!
We are looking forward to your submissions!!!
The only requirement for winning the award is a live performance of the track during the film music night at Stadttheater Ingolstadt on Saturday, June 6th 2015.
1.000 euros, film rights, live-performance at the film music event
Deadline: April 30th 2015
How to submit:
- watch and download the silent movie at vimeo
- compose your soundtrack
– merge sound and images to one file (.mp4)
– pay regard to the regulations
- download and complete the registration form
- send your file together with the completed registration form via wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mind the rights of the producers and the prospective award winner and don’t release the film with your score unauthorised!
For all other questions don’t hesitate to contact us > email@example.com !